Tuesday, October 07, 2008

SKiC

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEXXXX!!!!

I decided to start a blog for the sake my of my SIDEKICK iN CRIME. haha which by the way is her 18th birthday today!!! yayyy! i just can't be lieve this bitz is finally legal!

lemme get into the mushy stuff first... ms. alexis michelle bautista, i am so blessed to have this little mamasita in my life. seriously me & her have had the best of times & the bestest of times, cause seriously there haven't been any bad times with her. she's like the little sister that i never had. we ran a muck with one another, been thru all the boy bullchit, the shopping, the dancing. oh, the dancing... she totally inspires me when it comes to dance. she's my dance partner, class partner, workshop partner.... my partner for it all! haha & now that she's in a new chapter in life she has many things that lie ahead of her. she's talented, beautiful & a charismatic character. there is nothing in this world that she can't conquer. your future is bright lex! so forget all the drama that boys might bring, the hardships that family has to offer & the burdens that friends put upon you cause in the end you are superwoman.... just like me. =] ha! i will be here for you till the end of my days SKiC and i know you'll be there for me. i love you beyond words & extremely greatful & blessed to have such a great person like you in my life. thanks for being you. & HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

Alexis Michelle Bautista said...

Omgaaah my own blog entry on your blog ! ahahahah I LOVE YOU ! =) this made me tear up. i have never had a friend like you daff. one who took care of me and made me forget about all the bullshit in my life. i can surely call you my best friend <3 ughhh how emotional i'm getting. hahahah ! we're not even drunk ! i love my soon to be 21 year old SKiC.BESTIE.ROOMIE.BEST FRIEND EVER. FAVORITE. DANCE PARTNUHH!. RIDE TO DIE CHICK.


the list goes on. yay for blogs. i love you =)
love you !
love you !
love you !
love you!