Wednesday, October 08, 2008

trouble sleeping

Currently in bed on my sidekick. Testing to see if I can blog from my kick... well if this goes thru my test was a success! Ha.

Direct TV is poopoo! The signal always sucks & now I am stuck with no television. It is 3:22am [aww that reminds me of lexx-eye -- 322!! Lol] and I have no fresh prince or family matters to put my tired happy behind to sleep!! So I lay here wide awake in the dark with simply the light of sidekick & the little blue light from my Direct TV box that DOESN'T work. My lannta! This is defintely redics!!

WEDNESDAY SCHEDULE:
10-4 slave @ work.
430-730 errends & nappage.
8-11 hifiLOVE.

Tomorrow's hifi time will defintely be interesting... rehearsal & no dancing? Hmm, sounds like conditioning!! I love my hifi beezys....

In life, we put forth effort in many different endevours. We commit time & energy... & most of the time, our efforts are rarley given back. Directing hifi is the one thing in my life where I put forth my time & effort... & the same effort is given back. It is a different view being a director but I certainly am eating up the experience! & as time passes, I live & I learn. hifiLOVE for sure. =]

Ughhh so here's my attempt to sleep.
The weary must rest. Good night.

No comments: