Thursday, November 27, 2008

parental control

Bent, broken & weakened.

I absolutely hate where I am in this moment of life. How does a night go from being so great to plummeting to the depths of misery & hate? I have been going thru the same thing with my parents for as long as I can recall. Always had the earliest curfew, can't hang with boys, too much going out, 'taking advantage'... the list goes on for days.

Am I really that bad of a person? Have I become the worst 'daughter'? I work, I go to school, I'm the director of hifi, I head *groove [which is coming up on 3 yrs!!], I try to help, I excell in all I do... so where have I gone wrong? Its because I want to go out with friends, it because I come home 30mins later than I say I'll be home, I want to stay out later than 12am, I have rehearsal or go to the gym till 1130 & that's too damn late! Honestly... I guess to them I am a bad child.

It seems like with every 5 achievements they only see the 1 fault I have. & I go out to simply reward myself because I have worked so hard in life! I don't ask them for anything, I for the most part pay my own way... its times like this I regret not moving out to SD. So much more freedom. I am a free spirit & I need to be free & with no boundaries.

Sdhjfjkldshjgleruiyhbdn!!
Yup. Life officially sucks right now & that's the first time I'm gonna say it. =/ there's a lot of thinking that needs to be done at this time....

No comments: