Tuesday, December 02, 2008

binge

for the past 2 & a half weeks i've been on so off my plan of eating better, stay working out etc! ugh! i guess i've deprived myself so much of all the gross foods in life that i find so irresistible. there is no self control in my life lately. -_- i feel so gross & i totally feel the difference! so i'm making this the mark of my REbeginning of my plan. =] no moreee nasteh foods, no more binging! i'll indulge in those things once in a while, but not like i have been these past almost 3 weeks. & i gotta get in the flippin gym! i've gone ONCE since my birthday. honestly... i'm disgusted with myself. lol.

anyway... all that hard work, washed away in 3 weeks of self indulging. =/ but i will get back on track & find middle ground with myself...


anyyywhoooo... PRELUDE SOCAL THIS SATURDAY!!!
super excited to see formSD, formLV & mass appeal! holler!!
& on FRIDAY going to ROK for the pacquiao preparty? got the invite this morning so excited for this weekend. OH YEAH! & alki doesn't help me getting back on track. so fatty! yuck! haha

No comments: