Wednesday, December 31, 2008

here's to...

all the lessons that i have learned this year. i have become a better person by going thru all the trials & tribulations that this year has presented to me. so much growth has happened with me this past year & i wouldn't have it any other way.

all the memories that the year has bestowed upon me. so many great times has happened this past year. from the roadtrips, to the shows, the dancing, the drinking, the partying. ha. the year has definitely been good to me.

all the people i have met. i am glad that i have come across many of you. i have enjoyed everyone's company. honestly. to the people who i met for a season.. we had fun. to the people who i met for a reason... i'm glad that i found you. & the people whose been there & stays around for a lifetime... i'm blessed to have you. =]


2008, i have been anticipating your end lately, but honestly we had some fruitful times i must say. so before i tuck you away & end your last day with a beginning of a new chapter... i say thank you. thank you for all the great times you have brought me, the people who made my life eventful & the memories i can always look back on to remind me how truely blessed i am.

farewell. its been an amazing journey.
& hello to the upcoming road ahead in 2009. <3

No comments: