Sunday, January 18, 2009

sluffin saturday

here i am, 2am & i'm blogging. coming off of a saturday night that definitely could have been better. i didn't do much with my day, i just spent it at home. it's nice to just be home especially on days like today, when nobody is home. i have to say a girl can get use to having the time all by my lonesome. =] anyway, i was suppose to hang out with lex but she got off late & it was already nearing groove. so i went late to groove cause i was cleaning & what not.

d's class was great. the turn out was amazing. yay groove! lets keep this up everyone!! seriously, what would my life be without groove. unfortunately i was too late to even catch on so i didn't take. poopoo. BUT afterwards eketcLV had a closed workshop with the amazing PAT CRUZ. & OH MY LANTA... i don't know what was going on with my head, but i could not get the choreography. wtf. i felt so stupid like i couldn't function. & ON TOP OF THAT! his choreo was pretty fast & a lot of tempo changes. -_- but i loved it tho. i just need to work on my pick up & train more. ugh! mark my word pat cruz, next time i will be prepared.

afterwards, it was corinne's birthday @ HOM but as soon as we get there.. 3 cop cars posted in front of the house. so turned my butt around & went to mcdonalds. lol. anyway waited with lexx & then went back when the coast was clear. but after being in there for maybe 20mins tops... cops came & broke up the party. BIIIIG WHOOP. fuck the police. & that's that. ended up straight chillin in christian's car & now here i am at home. booo.

so my sunday looks like...
- wake-up & FINALLY get on the FAFSA tip
- HOPEFULLY pay my tuition. [sluffin on that as always]
- EJ'S BDAY paarrrtayyy
- & MAYBE, my hifi mamas, angeline's bday dindin @ ra.

but of course i am broke so that's definitely a maybe on ra so maybe i'll stay my butt @ ej's bbq. so yess school starts next week & i really need to get my laptop up & going. seriously.

No comments: