Tuesday, February 03, 2009

7 decisions

1. the buck stops here.
- i am responsible for my past & my future.

2. i will seek wisdom.
- i will be a servant to others

3. i am a person of action.
- i seize this moment. i choose now.

4. i have a decided heart.
- my destiny is assured.

5. today i will choose to be happy.
- i am the possessor of a grateful spirit.

6. i will greet day with a forgiving spirit.
- Ii will forgive myself.

7. i will persist without exception.
- i am a person of great faith.

so i just read, The Traveler's Gift, & i have to say that i really did enjoy reading the book. i decided to read it because my psychology teacher had the class watch 'the seventh decision' last thrusday. & i have to say... it really lit a spark in me. who hasn't heard the words 'be persistent'? i know i have. but what is different with the 7th decision is the 'without exception' part. people are persistent but after a while people around you start to cheer you on to quit. "you've don't your best," "its stressing you out, you can quit knowing you did your best" etc. but if you persist without exception, yes it will be hard but you will get to where you want to be. the book taught me a few things & reiterated thing i already belived. its definitely a good read, or if you buy the dvd.. a good watch, or if you get the cd... definitely an inspirational listen. =]

i have been delinquent with my blogging... such a shame but definitely going to try to get on this more. i do keep up on my subscriptions but never get around to blogging myself. lol but yes that's my 2 cents.

No comments: