Monday, March 23, 2009

be an adult

for the most part i could really care less about what people think of me. i have learned that no body's opinion matters but your own. you can't change anyone but only simply yourself. so when words break out that question my character, my abilities, my personality etc it really does not bother me. besides my opinion, i only care about the opinions of the people that matter most to me. when it boils down to it, words may be thrown out but words themselves have lost all meaning to me anyway. no one articulates, think their words out, & slang has become an epidemic words have no value anymore, but that's beside the fact. i am completely aware of my flaws, my capabilities, my limits, etc. for opinions to knock me down it would be a great feat.

those who have been around me past, present & future will attest to my character. i am imperfect and that's what i like to be. we are all only human. the people who have BEEN around & will continue to stay in my life know who i am, what i am capable of & all my weaknesses. in all actuality, that's all who needs to know the "real me."

i chose my affiliations wisely. i only associate with the best of them. i am a firm believer that if you surround yourself with success and people who strive for it, you yourself will be successful. [i posted this in another blog] so if be assured that i will not be seen mingling with people i am not too fond of. =]

with all that said... i am imperfection to the tee. hahaha

1 comment:

Christine said...

the fact that we are all a never-ending work in progress, is what makes we as flawed human beings, beautiful. thank you for being someone who embraces that! you my dear, are an amazing soul.

can't wait to see you this wknd :)