Wednesday, May 27, 2009

cookies n' cream


addiction at its finest.

so lately i've been eating 1 bar of hersheys cookies n' cream almost every damn day. wtf. this is soooo not healthy but dammit! i can't help it! haha along with a lot of bad food i've been eating lately, i've been sluggish. what happened to my healthy life change? i just don't know...

last night after i picked up my brother at the airport he said he needed to eat healthier & dammit we do! since the parents have been gone our diets consist of frozen hot pockets & fast food. i recently got breakfast food but that's it! i need to put my cooking skills into action now. this whole eating & feeling like crap is a no go. PLUS my brother went to the doctors and found out he had high cholesterol. wtf? at the age of 25? now that's intense.

so we went grocery shopping last night & today after work i bought more produce. so on a seriously note, healthy eating for sure. & i need to get my fatten plumpy body back in the gym & get on a runing regimine in the mornings. seriously.

gotta find the will to motivate myself because sleeping vs. running is a really hard decision at 6 o'clock in the morning. -_-

No comments: