Thursday, October 16, 2008

bent, broken

& blistered. =/ but... still ballin'.

So I got this stupid blister on the bottom of my foot saturday night because of these boots I wore. So I stayed off my feet sunday but I worked mon-wed + ballin w. Hifi & Lo aka 'coach' did not help my foot. -_- it was kinda getting better but my stubborness & lo's no mercy for the injured caused it to get WORST! Now I can't put any pressure on it.

So I'm on my way to the doctor & on top of that I got a cough & a sickness & a wiggly wisdom tooth that hurts like a biatch! But I'll be seeing a dentist tomorrow hopefully. =/

But despite my stubborness about not staying off my feet I don't regret it. Cause ballin with my girls I absolutely love to do. They are so down & its great bonding times with my girlies. Plus, its great cardio & conditioning.

Also, its not that bad having the coach around. I must say I miss kickin it & just havin him around. Its such a shame how two people can fall out & totally change the whole relationship. -_- but yah I miss my semipro. Lol. How gay am I right now.

Anyway, good times ballin with my mamacitas + coach yesterday & dani mamas was crackin me up like crazy cause it was her first day back & her first time ballin. Lol.

Well thass all for now. -_-

No comments: