Friday, October 17, 2008

wierd & scary

Its 630am & the wierdest thing happened about 40 mins ago...

So I slept fairly early last night because I was sick & pretty sleepy anyway. So I probably went to bed around 10ish & my mama woke me up around 12 for me to take my antibiotic. So I fall back asleep. Then I wake up again around 4am. So at this point I've already had about 6hrs of sleep & that's how much my body gets so its use to it.

I stay awake. Get on my kick a bit & then I finally try to go back to sleep & at this point its about 5ish. So I kinda fall back asleep & I remember dreaming... because I dreamt that I was in the club with lo's old ass. Ha. Anyway, I remember swishing noises towards the end of this dream...

So I kinda wake up and I still hear these swishing noises. It sounds like someone brushing something across a hard plastic hallway runner... it was so wierd. So I'm half awake & I get that feeling where your about to fall asleep. But all this time I'm still hearing these noises...

So I open my eyes again and I see my door & tonight my door was open because my mama had come in. Even though it was dark I still saw the hallway & stuff in my room. So I close my eyes again with these swishing noises still going...

& so I open my eyes again & see this dark figure. The only thing I can drescribe was that it was a black figure & it had a bald head & I remember it having kinda pointy ears. it was about halfway from the door & my bed. Then I closed my eyes and opened them again trying to see if it would go away but it didn't. At this point it was next to me on the floor of my bed facing me. I opened my mouth to call out for someone but nothing came out.

I shut my eyes and opened them and the figure started to kinda lay on the floor. It look like it was sinking trying to hide from me & at this moment the room got pitch dark for a few seconds and then the figure was gone.

I looked at my fone to see what time it was & it was 550am. I get up to look at the floor & I used the light from my fone to see but nothing was there.

It was so wierd. But it wasn't like I was super scared either. But I couldn't go back to sleep cause now all I'm worried about is hearing those swishing noises.

-_-

2 comments:

schae.love said...

okay so this story has offically scared half of HiFi & a portion of Formality is a little nervous and all i can do is laugh.!! at them (not you) i mean yes supernatural experiences can tend to be scary or put you in a panic BUT seriously it happend to you and you seem somewhat okay w. it so wtheck is their problem.? (sigh) oh well.!

Alexis Michelle Bautista said...

Omg when you told us this story last night at in n out, i got freaked out!!!! i was talkin to reggie about it on the way home, and we got all weirded out! LMAO. i can't even imagine this, i'd be so scared. wtf! i love you. God bless you

PS sorry i fell asleep last night =(