Friday, October 10, 2008

fe fi fo fom

sidekick icrime day. =]

my lanta how i loves the SKiC, bestie, roomie etc! lets not go on for days. ha my weekend will be full of activities with this little one. so since i couldn't make it to her little shindig tuesday because of caca work... we are spending tomorrow, my day off, together & runnin a muck on this city of ours. 

can i just reiterate that fact that i enjoy my times with my son here. lol honestly all of our moments have been REDICS! always full of laughter, shit talking, fashion, good talks, life goals, shopping, chillin, sleeping, being lazy behinds. MYY LANTA! the list goes on & on for days. but yes SKiC day will definitely will be one of them days with this girl.

plannage.
1. eatery
2. buffalo
3. stratosphere!
4. park potluck

trust, i shall update tmrw with stuffsies & pictorals fosho.

but let us end in the wise words lexx....
"i'm so bored but i'm sleepy... but i'm too bored to sleep"

fin.

2 comments:

Alexis Michelle Bautista said...

HHAAHAH I never make sense ! I really am that bored ! But I can't wait for our adventure ! Especially stratosphere. OH MY LANTAAAA! I'm going to shit bricks daff. Facks. I love you. I will see you tomorrow. I'm going to read your other post now

Alexis Michelle Bautista said...

thankn you for everythying you did for me yesterday ! i was surprised you slutso ! and i love your drunk ass!!! =) thank you t hank you thank you thank you ! i can't even say it enough! i love you best fraaaand ! geeez. shitting in our pants on the stratosphere ! HAAHAHAHA oh my geeeeez. im going to blog about it tonight!

and acknowledge yo ass !!!!!