Friday, October 31, 2008

if you don't know...

please do not cross me the wrong way. most of the time i am a happy person. i am a free spirit, up for anything and i try to keep a smile on my face. let me be the first to admit i do have trust issues. basically, i trust no one. i have come to learn that you trust yourself and let the absolute best of them get in. not completely but simply to take a peek. i always give a person the benefit of the doubt because every person deserves that much. so if i let you in, know that its a big leap for me. don't take my generosity lightly because the moment you betray me, believe that you are messing with the wrong woman.

by no means am i saything that, 'oh i'm too grown for this, too grown for that' because i still have a lot of years ahead of me. believe me when i say that i have been through the best of them. i have observed and experienced a fair share in my day. i am a lot more mature than the majority but don't get it twisted, i can & will get juivinille when needed. we all can get highschool here in there, but NOT all the time. there is nothing more that i hate than young minded people who live for the highschool, elementary type games. makes me sick to my stomache. honestly.

i have no sympathy. our life is in our own hands, so whatever situation that you are in... you have the choice to change it. so sick and so fed up with people complaining about their situations. complain to me about things and i will not be the person to sympathize and comfort you. my answer for you is, "well what are you going to do about it?" seriously, what are you going to do about it? you can do whatever it is you want in life. if you can dream it, YOU CAN DO IT. there is nobody stopping you in this world but yourself. so no sympathy.

i am fueled by being independent. my independence goes in so many aspects than just paying for my own things and getting mine. but also independent from needing anyone for anything. i rely on myself. i see to many people who rely on others and expect them to be a certain way and end up being let down. i have learned that lesson early on. so i might come off to be a strong character but i am just living independent. more people in this world should try it sometime. everything i do is FOR ME & BY ME. don't expect me be buying things for someone undeserving. "get it your own damn self" cause if you can't than you need to do something about it. sorry.

"you can't tell me nothing" unless you, yourself is doing something significant in your life. not to be rude or come off cocky but don't be quick to check the other person when you haven't checked yourself. i just hate hearing critiscim from a person who has nothing on me. lol seriously, NOT trying to be cocky, trust me. i'm all about being humble. but honestly, i can't stand people who are not doing a thing with their life, talk down to me.

we all judge one another. so don't tell me you do otherwise... we are all prejudice whether we believe it or not. but here's to smash some of those preconcieved notions that most can't begin to fathom about me.

... NOW YOU KNOW.

1 comment:

Alexis Michelle Bautista said...

Daff. I look up to you so much. You don't even know. Seriously you ARE my older sister. It's like I can follow you and look up to you and I know you got me. One day I will be strong enough to take care of you how you've ALWAYS been taking care of me. I'd rather take care of a friend who is always there than some boy. CUz I know in my heart you will always be by myside and never break it. I love you so much Miss Gamayon. I hope I see you tonight =)