Tuesday, November 11, 2008

baaaaallin' !!!

Just got done playing ball with mics & some of the rascals & I gotta say it wa fun stuff! Ha. Next time, more drills! & I gotta up my shooting game. Seriously. I suck but I'll get there... just watch. So I guess we making this a monday thing. Which I am down. Anything to stay active & not laying in bed doing a whole lot of nothing! Haha I enjoy basketball. =]

Anyway, before we left mico said I had to make 5 in a row before we leave the courts. & OH MY LANTA. I could NOT! Haha it took forever & a day. It would be like 4 shots then on the 5th, I'd miss! Haha start alll over. Geeeeeeez! -_- haha but I got it eventually. Lol

Anyway my weekend was great. I love my best friend / skic. =] love love love. & SGBM workshop... AH-MAY-ZING! Such an intense challenge. I love kj! & vinh... kyuuute! Lol but his class was dope ish too! =] all in all great weekend.

Well goodnight world I'm tired!
Ps
3 MORE DAYYYSSSS!!!!

No comments: