Friday, December 19, 2008

the beginning of an end

still in this unexplainable reading frenzy !! what is a girl to do. since last tuesday, i have laid in bed under my blankie with my reading light brightly lighting my room till the wee hours of the morning. so at this point, i have finished THREE books. i am currently embarking on a fourth book. seriously at this rate, i'll probably be finishing 10 books by the end of the month. =] so amazing. to touch base on the title of the blog... this fourth book i am starting is the end of this 'extensive', or so i thought before i started this obsession, saga. so i have to say, when i find something i get into... i really do become obsessive to the point of no return. lol

anyway... i have been eyeing 'influence' at target, thanks to christank, & her recent blogs about the book. that's definitely on my "book to buy" list for my paycheck tomorrow !! well, techniqually today. ha. also i have plans to finally finish 'Cunt' by the end of this month too. also, thanks to tanya i'll be reading a 11 book series in the upcoming month as well. =] so many books & yet SO LITTLE time !! i need to up my speed reading game. lol


ON ANOTHER NOTE !!

I HAVE ANOTHER STYE !! my left eyelid aches & hurts. i can't begin to describe my extreme discomfort with this one. usually i can stand my stymies but this one seems to just ache. & thinking back on time & around this time last year i had a VERY SEVERE stye. =[ it got bad to where i spent my christmas eve in the ER. =/ & here i am again 6 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS with another inconvient stye. WHY, OH WHY?! i am hoping that it goes away soon. although, i have been lazy with taking the needed precautions to get rid of it. ahh, my bad habit of sluff. lol so pray for me.

& with that said.... in all honesty, ALL i could possibly want/ask for this CHRISTMAS, is to never have another stye in my life. =] i am absurdly prone to getting styes. & i have to say i have had it up to here with these things.

oh & also, i do ask for some good reads. i want books. i want to get a bookshelf & i want to fill it with a wide array of books that i've read. =]

PS,
THE SNOW IN VEGAS WAS BE-YOU-TI-FULLLL. that's something i do miss about home. aka, seattle... is the four season weather. now back to my books. =]

No comments: